New Business In India
G K Sureka & Co. offers a complete range of integrated solutions from setting up to conducting smooth business operations in India. Our integrated solutions cover every aspect of entering the Indian market. We will efficiently take care of the accounting & book writing requirements and advice on corporate structuring to reviewing short term and long term strategy for the companies. Our capabilities help the clients in achieving their company objectives and fiscal compliance in a cost-effective manner.
Why India ?
There are numerous reasons why India is becoming a preferred investment destination for the foreign investors. The Indian economy has grown by leaps and bounds over the past two decades since liberalization of our economy in the early 1990’s. This cleared roadblocks for serious foreign investment in the country. Investing in India is attractive and viable because of the following reasons:
- Huge domestic market for consumption of manufactured produce.
- Labor costs are far less than the western developed countries.
- Fourth largest GDP of the world in terms of the Purchasing Power Parity.
- Second fastest growing economy after China among the major emerging nations.
- Highest return of the capital market securities among the emerging nations.
- Third largest economy in Asia after China and Japan.