Company Law Matters
G. K Sureka & Co. is a reputed chartered accountant firm in India, which provides consultation services to clients on matters related to the company law. We consult the individuals and groups from the very beginning like procedures related to the formation and fulfilling mandatory obligations during the operation of the company. Our services include: –
- Formation & Registration of Company
- E- Filing of Documents with MCA.
- Compliance under Companies Act, 1956
- Getting the Company name changed.
- Formation of Section 25 Company (Non-profit making organization)
- Getting Charge Registered
- Liaison with Registrar of Companies & Regional Directors
- Getting Director Identification Number (DIN)
- Maintenance of statutory records prescribed under Companies Act, 1956.
- NGO’s (Non-Government Organizations) / Societies and Trust.
Companies formed in India are governed by the companies act, 1956. Some of the important provisions of the companies act are shown below: